.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 9, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

The weeks have been flying by like crazy! Where does time go I'll never know, but here we are once again with my Fabulous Friday Finds post!

I always have so much fun preparing for these posts. I start with a random theme such as a color or a phrase, and then I sign onto Etsy and begin my journey.

I can spend hours looking through all the wonderful handmade and vintage items I come across. All of these either inspire new creative ideas for myself, or inspire me to spend money!

This week I chose red and blue as my "theme". I absolutely LOVE this color combination, use it a lot in my own creations, and decided to see how others combine these colors.

I only choose 9 items a week, although I had many more bookmarked to use :) There is a mixture of handmade, vintage and repurposed goods. The links to each Etsy shop is under the collage if you'd like to see more from a particular shop. Keep in mind that it is important to support these types of businesses possible :)  

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. Wow ... thanks!
    I am really excited for this post!
    Love Love Love!

    Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Ila!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great finds. I love this color combination, too. Thank you so much for including my red balloon embroidery hoop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Marci! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo & your site. Found you via Joy's FF Hop! I hope you can drop by! Your new follower.
    You can find me at DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Theresa! I'm now off to visit your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are FAB!! LOVING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Julie! It's one of my fav color combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too, I have to stop myself from filling my whole day looking at crafts on Pinterest, craft gawker or Recyclart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know it's hard Christina! I log on and before I know it hours have passed and my laundry's still waiting to be folded lol.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.