.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

          ... For The Birds.
This is the time of year when I start to receive more custom orders for my Little Birdie items. Most of them are for my Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers which have become a popular spring-time baby shower or birthday party item. I have also made coordinating thank you notes, party hats, hanging birdies and banners.

Since I have birds on my mind pretty much continuously these days, I decided why not make the theme of my "Fabulous Friday Finds" all about birds!  It's interesting to see how many products are out there that include birds.  Whether subtle or bold, birds are all the rage!

As usual all of my "Fabulous Friday Finds" are from Etsy, so they are either handmade, repurposed, or vintage.  If you love a particular item and would like to see more from the seller, all the links are listed below the collage.

Enjoy! 


1}  Screen Printed Organic Cotton Cloth Napkins by ohlittlerabbit on Etsy
2}  Floral Chintz Silk Dress Ready-to-wear by makemeadress on Etsy
3}  Metal Tier Cake Stand Vintage Style by maamoon on Etsy
4}  Birdcage Burlap Framed Wall Art by fiberandwater on Etsy
5}  Bird In The Garden Small Hand Embroidered Clasp Purse by EmenGeeDesigns on Etsy
6}  Original Bird Painting Brooch by cynthiacallan on Etsy
7}  Yarn Wreath Bird on a Branch by AnnaHailey on Etsy
8}  Birds on a Wire Recipe Box in Blue by HomeMadePerfect on Etsy
9}  Vintage-Style Bird Table Runner by catarinaloveshomes

Have a fabulous Friday :)

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. What a great post...I love how you are linking up to other sellers and the cool things you've found! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie!!!

    Pamela, As an Etsy seller myself I know how exciting it is to make a sale, or to be featured somewhere. Plus it's so fun looking around Etsy for my chosen theme. It's a win all around :))

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous blog, thank you for including our dress and for sending me a link. I'll stay and have a look around xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Alexandra! The dress is beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.