.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds!

... Felt-o-rama!

When you think of felt crafts you probably recall childhood crafts such as Christmas ornaments, or other simple projects as felt is so easy to work with, and kid-friendly.

Felt has always been one of my favorite materials. It comes in a rainbow of colors,
is soft and fuzzy, and versatile. My favorite thing to make out of felt these days are my
 owl and bunny softies.

Just yesterday I completed two bunny softies made from felt, and this got me thinking.
What else can be made out of felt? Well, you just wouldn't
believe the answer to this question!   This weeks Fabulous Friday Finds is a collection
of amazing felt creations from talented Etsy artisans.

As usual each product is numbered, and the link to each Etsy shop is below the collage.

Enjoy! 

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working with felt & enjoyed your Friday picks. I would love to make some little shoes like the ones shown. Dropping in from DearCreatives.com have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/30/2012

    They are so cute. Nice collection. I'll start with the blue purse :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Theresa and anonymous! (Although I think I know who anonymous is...maybe.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a treasure yourself alone!!
    thanks for featuring me!!
    Stop by my shop anytime: www.feelfeltfelt.etsy.com

    Love, Annouko

    ReplyDelete
  6. great mosaic. so many wonderful craft to see.
    new gfc follower from friendship friday.
    Come by and say hello sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great eye for color. One can't help but feel uplifted looking at your collage! Happy Friday!

    Kathleen Rees
    SeamsBright.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annouk, thank you! That is so sweet of you to say :))


    SS! Thanks so much for the follow. I'm off to visit your blog and return the ♥ :)

    Kathleen, I do love color! Happy to give you a smile :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such creative minds! Wish mine was. Have fun! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo fun! LOVING them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Julie! Thank you Stacey!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.