.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 13, 2012

friendship knows no bounds

We've all heard the term "opposites attract". When you hear this term you probably think of human relationships ~ members of the opposite sex, or best friends. But this post is about two animals who became the most unlikely pair of friends.

I know your wondering why I'm writing about animals for my crafty, creative blog. I am filing this under the category I describe as "random fun". Just a little story I heard this morning which made me smile, and I thought it would be fun to share.

So who is this unlikely pairing? A 47 year old gorilla named Samantha, and a cute little bunny named Panda. They live together at a PA zoo where they share food, and the gorilla shows affection for the bunny.

The zoo states that Samantha's companion, a gorilla named Rudy, passed away in 2005. They believe that Samantha was too old to be introduced to another gorilla, which is when the bunny came into the picture.

After watching this sweet little story on the news my day already felt a little bit brighter. With all the other tragedies going on in the world, this was a perfect story to make others smile :)

Information Source: KABC-TV/DT

Photo source: texarkanagazette.com

I hope I have made your day a little bit brighter too :)

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. I know! I keep looking at the picture and going "awwwww" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible story! Love knows no bounds! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Stacey. Not a newsbreaking story, but such a sweet, happy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute story. It made me smile. :)

    Btw, You've been tagged. :)

    http://www.myserendipitouslife.com/randomness/tag-youre-it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karla! Not sure what tagging is, but it says "I'm it" so I'm off to find it out :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stories like this make my ♥ melt :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.