.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 10, 2012

green is good

You may have remembered me mentioning the fact that I'm obsessed with holiday-themed products. From candy to clothing to crafting supplies, if there's a holiday-themed item I must have it! {Well that's what my first thought is, but then I make myself think about whether or not it is something I really need, and whether or not I will actually use whatever it may be.}

In reality, I'm usually able to walk away and move on, unless it is a papercrafting supply lol. Or one of my top must-have holiday food items ~ McDonald's "Shamrock Shake".


I know some of you are probably thinking "eeeew", but every March I must have at least one. Some years I hold out longer than others, as I'm usually trying to eat healthier now that summer is on it's way. 

Anyways, yesterday was the day when I caved in and bought myself one. It was yummy, but the entire time I was drinking it I kept thinking that I should just make homemade one's. Not only would they be healthier, but taste better as well.

So, my mission within the next week is to make homemade Shamrock Shakes. I will share the recipe and photos when it all goes down. And maybe, just maybe, my obsession with the McDonald's version will finally be over :)

Now I'm off to work on another custom order for my Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers! I also hope to find a good recipe and make homemade oreo cookies. Of course these will have green filling :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Does anyone have any fun weekend projects?


xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. my kids love this shamrock shake!! i kind of made it with mint choc chip ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look delicious!! I hope our Mc D have it here dear, but we dont

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next trip to the store I will be sure to pick up the ingredients for the homemade version. And whipped cream too!

    And Witha I will share the recipe this week as well. Then you can make your own, which tastes so much better anyways :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.