.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 3, 2012

temporary snow . . .

On Thursday it finally snowed. It wasn't me that wanted it, but Autumn has been waiting and waiting all winter long for this occurance.

I thought it would be okay if she waiting all the way until next winter, but Mother Nature answered my daughter's request, and gave us just enough for a little bit of fun.

Autumn was able to go both sledding and skiing, and the best part is that now it's raining and it's beginning to wash it all away.

Soon I can get back to blogging about warm happy weather, and all the good things that come with it :))



Hope you all have a great weekend!
And don't forget the LinkyFollower Blog Party detailed in yesterday's post. If your not sure what this is all about, continue reading on to my next post!

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. Looks like she is loving it! :) We got it for two days and now it feels like summer. Ready for spring, but always love a good snow day. :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree! One snow day here or there is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun :) thanks for following on LF now following on Twitter and Linky followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Claire!! I've gotcha on Twitter too :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's enjoying it! Owh you know how much I want snow.. Lucky you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Witha, it looks like your going to have to travel my way one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhh I'd love too, one day dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter loves snow, too. Looks like yours were having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes and I froze my bum off standing out there taking pictures lol.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.