.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 15, 2012

tweet, tweet!

Another flock of my Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers have fled the coop, and are on their way to Manja in MI! These were customized for Manja's baby boy's first birthday party. 


Thank you so much Manja, and Happy Birthday to your little boy! 

What's my next project?  A custom Etsy order for my Little Birdie Notecard Set which comes in an adorable origami box. 



For this order I will be handcrafting matching envelopes using my new Martha Stewart Scoreboard.  If it truly is possible to create what I've seen for project samples, I will soon be completely addicted to this product!  And if there's anyone whose used this product, I'd love to hear what you think!

 

Well that's what I have planned for today!  Now I just need to turn off the computer and make my way over to my craft corner :)



xo, 
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! Ohhhhhhhh i am in LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute!! You are so creative, girl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie and Witha! You two are so nice :))

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.