.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ...

... taking flight


This past weekend while looking through some older photos I came across Autumn dressed up in her witch costume two years ago. I clearly remember this day. It was a sunny, warm, fall day. Autumn was running around in the yard with a broomstick, and the best idea came to me ~ I should try to create a photo where it appears as if she were flying away on the broomstick.

She thought this was a fun idea as well (otherwise she would have flat out refused and I wouldn't have gotten any photos of her!). I tried all different angles and poses, and was amazed that my photos turned out the way they did. For a non-photographer, I was pretty proud of myself.

This photo very much inspires me to take out my camera more often :))

Can't wait to see what your all sharing on this WW!












Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

20 comments:

  1. Awesome picture...and I love her boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!!

    I am visiting from the Linky blog hop and I am a new follower.

    http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picture!! It really does look like she's flying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable....I want the Boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a awesome pic, love the angle. She looks like she is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Thanks for stopping by and linking up at http://photolifesite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..very cool pic!!
    happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job--she looks wickedly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! That is sooooo cool!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome photo! You are very creative, and you have an adorable model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable as always!! And you did a great job, she looks like she's flying! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so funnnnnnnnnn!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so cute and I have to say that is a cute little outfit.
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing at Tots and Me. I am your newest follower via GFC and Linky Followers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to know how you got that shot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments and for linking up :)) I truly appreciate it!

    So how did I get that shot? I had Autumn stand on the picnic table standing like she was going to take off on the broom, and then I laid on my back underneath her. (Thats was the part that wasn't so fun lol).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stopping in from the blog hop. I am now following on Linky Follower. I hope you will add me back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My daughter was also a witch for Halloween years ago. I wish I had thought of taking a "preflight" photo. I am new to Linky Follower. This is my first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dana! I'm so glad you stopped by and left your first comment! I'm now off to visit you and return the ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely photo - though Autumn is FAR too pretty to be a real witch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You'd be surprised Erica! This is a girl with her own mind :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.