.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 8, 2012

Would you wear these???


Is it a sneaker or is it a boot? Omgosh it's both. I find this very, very strange. And to answer my own question, no I would NOT wear these, although I would love to find someone who says they would.

This is the newest release from Adidas. On their website they describe this sneaker boot thingy like this:

"Yee-haw! These adidas Originals Jeremy Scott MEGA Soft Cell boots get you rodeo-ready with their hybrid cowboy-boot-meets-basketball-trainer style. The men's boots are made from soft leather with a debossed Trefoil on the heel and tongue, and MEGA Soft Cell cushioning."

I guess that these boots enable you to run (literally) from the rodeo to your basketball practice without having to change your shoes. I'm not sure how many people on this earth would need this combination in a shoe, but nevertheless here they are.

Moving onto prettier things, here are some fabulous shoes introduced for Spring 2012.  And YES I would wear all of these :)

Shoe from Tommy Hilfiger
Photo source Pinkswag.com

Platform sandals from Dolce and Gabanna
Photo source fashionlatest.net
Plateau Sandal from Anna Sui
Photo source materialology.com
Wedge Espadrille from Kate Spade
Photo source amazon.com

Shoe from Nicholas Kirkwood
Photo source nicholaskirkwood.com

 
Which shoe do you like best? I like the purple one's from Anna Sui, and the red and white checked from Dolce and Gabbana.  Of course I will never own any of these shoes, but it's nice to dream.  And remember, I'm looking for someone who would wear the adidas sneaker boots!

Happy Thursday!

xo,
Photobucket

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I used to have cowboy boots. But not sure about those, I like those purple ones too.

    Thanks for following me on the linky followers. Following you now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have a friend that would wear those boots! LOL!! I am LOVING the red gingham ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I don't think I would wear them. But I love love love the platform sandals from D&G :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so nobody has said they would wear the boot shoe things. The closest was Julie who says she has a friend who would wear them lol. I guess thats close enough because I can't even believe someone designed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I don't think I would wear those cowboy boots. Not my personal taste, but I'm sure there are some people out there who would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know there has to be someone out there who would wear these! I'm still waiting for someone to come forward :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.