.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 5, 2012

Celebrate!

Happy Birthday to my niece Julia who just turned 5!


Last night was her family party, complete with giggling girls, and an awesome cake
made by my sister-in-law Cathy. It was so cute I took a bunch of photos of it to share :)







This past weekend Cathy also organized an entire "Fancy Nancy" birthday party for Julia and her friends.  This was very fitting for Julia who LOVES to be FANCY!







 xo,
Photobucket






Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. oh looks so fun!! happy birthday to your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My SIL does a great job with these parties :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like for Cathy to be my mom. What an awesome party fit for a true princess. I bet this will be a birthday she will remember for a long time.

    Love the tutu too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy is the best party planner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwww she is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee her cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an awesome cake!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.