.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ... Go Fly a Kite!

I've never had success flying a kite. Either it's not windy enough, too windy, or everything just tangles up in my clumsy hands. Then I get all hot and grumpy, and that's the end of that. 

What I do love is to watch others fly a kite. I think they are colorful, beautiful, and they seem to have just a bit of magic. Or maybe you need just a bit of magic in yourself to have the ability to fly one. 

 This week my "Fabulous Friday Finds" post is all about the magical kite! As usual each item is an Etsy find, with a mixture of handmade and vintage. If you'd like to see more from a particular seller/artisian, each photo is numbered and all the links are listed below the collage. 

 Ready, set, take flight!!!

Photobucket



Such lovely items ~ if asked to chose a favorite, I don't think that I could :)

Happy Friday!

xo, 
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. I've never had luck with them either!! LOVING all the kite inspo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll attempt flying one again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suck at them as well, but also love watching them! lol. I really like the vintage skirt with the kite...so cute!! :)

    Brandi
    www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love kite flying here, but my girls can never seem to stay away from each other, so they get tangled. I get frustrated and throw them out lol.

    I also love the vintage kite skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a kite in the corner waiting for the perfect day. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop Happy weekend wishes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa, That's funny but frustrating! We do have a new one my husband bought so I'll let him take Autumn while I stay home :)

    Katherine, I bet you have good luck with kites. I can just tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous collection! thank you for featuring my kite mug :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HeatherVintage884/28/2012

    Lovely!!! Thank you so much for featuring my item :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your welcome FreeSpirit and Heather!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.