.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 13, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

... Fly Away With Me

Hot air balloons are beautiful and magical. To let go of a regular balloon and watch it float away into the atmosphere is one thing, but to actually be able to hop into a basket attached to a giant balloon and travel into the atmosphere, takes it to a whole new level.

Personally I have never gone up in a hot air balloon, nor do I ever plan to, but just watching for the ground is such a lovely experience. A few miles from where I live there's a place which gives hot air balloon rides. Sometimes Autumn will see one while she's riding to school on the bus, or we've even been awakened early in the morning to the sound of one floating above our house. We've seen them close enough to wave to the passengers inside, and for them to wave back.

Recently hot air balloons have become a trend which has been "floating around" in the arts and crafts world. There are many magical creations and supplies centered around these gorgeous balloons. This finally brings me to my weekly roundup of Etsy finds. Let your imagination soar to the sky and beyond while looking at these dreamy hot air balloon products. Each photo is numbered and shop links are listed below the collage.

Enjoy :)





Have you ever taken a ride in a hot air balloon? If so what was your experience? I'm a bit afraid of heights and I think I'd feel as if I were going to fall out of the basket.  But maybe it's not what I think.

Happy Friday!

xo,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Hot air balloons are HUGE in AZ!! We have the weather for it... we even have a few festivals a year! I loveeeeeeeee them... but have never ridden in one... lol... too afraid of heights! My Mom and Dad have though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't hot air balloons so beautiful to watch? We don't have them here very often, so it is fascinating when we see one floating across the sky!

    I've never been in one, and thinking about it sends me into a panick. I am scared of heights and also have a fear of falling out of the basket lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot air balloons are beautiful! It's good that you both agree that watching from afar is the way to go lol.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.