.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 12, 2012

Handmade Card for Mother's Day

What Mother's Day card is complete without flowers and lace? Not this one :)

I know that flowery, lacey cards are not everyone's style, but this will be just one of a bunch I plan on making. Once I get going I usually end up with a bunch of cards which are all completely different from one another. Sometimes I wonder how my brain even went to a particular place, and I end up with certain designs. But I think this is true of any type of designer. 

So for today I have just one card to share. As you can probably tell, I'm a slow crafter. But I do promise I'll be back with more. Maybe these photos will inspire you to create your own handmade card.  Or if you'd rather just purchase a handmade card this will be available in my Etsy shop today :)  Just take a look at my shop listings on the righthand sidebar, and when it's listed it will show up there.

  







Have a Happy Thursday!

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

13 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation! I was flipping through a paper crafts magazine from the library yesterday and thought of your beautiful cards. They could totally be featured in that magazine. You do such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Theresa! I love looking through paper craft mags and have though about submitting a card but haven't been brave enough. Something to think about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layers and the colors! Yowsers! Come by for a papercrafter's dream(almost) giveaway, in honor of my father's 84th bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite, Paula. What a colorful and creative blog. I love the Etsy shop. I'll be following through Linky.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeee the colors and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Paula,this is one art I have never tried. TFS. Thanks for visiting my blog and as co-host of Katherine's Corner blog hop it's been a pleasure visiting you. Now following back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Julie and Christine!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgie! Thanks and I will definately check out your giveaway! Happy Birthday to your Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do think you should submit one! I really do believe you are that talented. Who knows, getting featured could really boost up your career! Definitly something to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Theresa! Thank you so much for the encouragement. You may have talked me into submitting a card. I'd be so nervous, but I could do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful, the soft pastels, create such a beautiful feminine card. love it. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My Monday post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.