.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 10, 2012

handmade cards

It's been awhile since I've created handmade cards.  Since Valentine's Day actually.  I always go off on tangets with my Etsy shop and personal projects. Mostly due to the fact that I see all these beautiful creations on Pinterest other blogs, and think "Hey I could make that!" and then off I go buying new materials, and beginning new projects :)

With Mother's Day being the next holiday, I decided it's the perfect time to get back into cardmaking. I've started off with a few spring-like cards, which has given me the inspiration to jump back into my papercrafting mode. I hope to have a bunch of brand new Mother's Day cards to share in the coming days. Unless of course I become inspired by something else I see online, and go off on one of my creative tangents.  In that case I may have something completely different to share lol. But at this moment I have Mother's Day cards on my mind.   

Best Friends


Hoppy Days!

General/Birthday/Mother's Day
So now I must go set aside my felt and sewing machine (from my iPhone cozie projects) and take out my paper, cardstock, embellishments, adhesives and scizzors. 

What spring-like projects do you have in the works?   

If you have something you'd like to share, just leave your blog link in the comments so I can have a look :)
Have a great day!

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your cards!

    I have the opposite problem. I keep buying stuff to create with, but never do. I went overboard with all the paper punches when Michaels marked them 1/2 price a few months ago and have yet to use one. *sigh*. Please send some of that motivation my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh about the paper punches! That is something I do when things are on sale or clearance and then never use them. You just feel extra crafty when you walk in that store :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooooooooo cute!!! I loveeeeeee the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative as always! I love the organza ribbon on that birthday card and that cute butterfly on the best friend card :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Julie and Witha! Your both so sweet :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards! What a cute blog you have. Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking up to the Creative Corner Hop. The link is new every Monday, so feel free to come by and link up again.

    Sandy
    Cherished Handmade Treasures

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.