.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 17, 2012

Jumbo Chocolate Chip Muffins

Last weekend Autumn requested that I make chocolate chip muffins. I decided as long as I was going to bake muffins, I should make them nice and big like a bakery muffin. (I believe things are always better when the are either miniature or jumbo :)

To do this I simply used one of my favorite products ~  Reynolds' Jumbo Foil Baking Cups.

I love these because there is no need for muffin tins.  You just place the cups right on a baking sheet and that's it.  In my opinion this makes clean-up so much easier, and everything less messy.




Jumbo Chocolate Chip Muffins


Yields 18-21 Jumbo Size Muffins
Bakes at 375 deg. 12-17 minutes

Ingredients:

4 cups flour
2/3 cups light brown sugar, packed
2/3 sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1-1/3 cups milk
3 tsp vanilla
1 pkg mini semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:

1} Preheat oven to 375 deg. Set out jumbo foil muffin cups on baking sheet.

2} In a large bowl thoroughly mix together dry ingredients; set aside.

3} In a medium bowl melted butter, eggs and vanilla until well combined

4} Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour liquid ingredients into the well. Stir until ingredients are just combined ~ do not over mix.

5} Fold in chocolate chips

6} Fill foil cups approx 3/4 full of batter. Bake 12-17 minutes, or until tops are slightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.

Yum, yum! Enjoy :))

*Recipe adapted from MyBakingAddiction.com which was slightly adapted from food.com

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Oh Yum! I just pinned this to try later :)

    I think those Reynolds liners are one of the greatest inventions ever! I hate washing muffin tins and love that I can just fill and toss these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are the best! Washing muffin tins is such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! And I agree with jumbo being better!
    I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award, for more information see my blog post! http://yellowhouseon3rd.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.