.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 7, 2012

Lemon Merigue Pie iPhone Cozy

Happy Saturday!
Today I'd like to share my second iPhone cozy :)

The colors of this cozy were inspired by Lemon Meringue Pie. Not only do I love Lemon Meringue Pie, but I will be making one later on today for Easter. Since this is such a difficult pie to perfect, I made a practice one last weekend. After seeing the colorful combo of yellow and white I decided I had to use combo for my next cozy. The ruffle on top even looks like meringue to me!





Now I'm off to begin my real Lemon Meringue Pie.  Wish me luck ;)
If anyone has any tips/secrets for making this pie, I'd love to hear!

~ Have a Wonderful Easter ~
xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. That's so cute, Paula. Good luck with your real lemon meringue pie. Just remember to cool the filling completely before adding the meringue - that stops the watery seepage from happening. That's the best and only tip I have for you for lemon meringue pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip Heather!!! I appreciate it and need it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!! I just loveeeeeee that case!! LOVING the bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julie! Bright colors definately make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming over to my blog, I appreciate your visit & commnt, it was so nice to see you. I hope to see you in APR!
    Best,
    Jenn of www.JustAddWaterSilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, you are brilliant!!! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome Jenn!

    Thank you so much Witha! Your too kind )

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's pretty...and even better with a name like Lemon meringue pie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by Gail and for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I love lemon merique. Your newest Linky Friends follower.

    Stop by and link up to The Creative Corner Hop.

    Holly
    http://hollysstampingaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Holly!! I'm now off to visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks fab - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.