.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 16, 2012

Major Manic Monday

Today I'm blogging from the Pediatricians office where Autumn and I ended up early this morning.

Poor thing had an allergic reaction to something outdoors over the weekend. Her entire face puffed up and it was pretty scary.

She just received a Benadryl shot and a steroid shot. Hoping things will get better shortly. Wish us luck, this is a tough one.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Oh so sorry!!!! My Adam went thru that when he was little... scariest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that. Get well soon sweet Autumn!! Sending you my prayer *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :)) She is getting better, but SLOWLY.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.