.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 14, 2012

Saturday Share ...

Today I'd like to share my newest Mother's Day card. You could say I'm getting into the groove here as I have a bunch more I've photographed and just need to list. One thing you can say about my cards is that there are no others like them out there :))







Does anybody have any fun weekend plans? I think for me it's a "do as I feel like it when I want to do it" weekend. After a busy week it's nice to be able to do that.

It's also gorgeous outside so I will definately sit outside in the sun while Autumn plays in the yard :)

xo,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the hearts and the flag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I could see this working well for Valentine's Day too. The owl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie and Theresa!! Such sweet comments :))

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.