.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 24, 2012

She Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore ...

... Now say that 100 times as fast as you can!

One trend I have been seeing around the internet is the popularity of lovely collages put together including entire outfits, room designs, and more. I love looking at what others have chosen, and finding things that I'd wear as well.  I've been avoiding looking into this myself, because I really don't need another addictive activity to do on the computer. But I could only hold out for so long, and I've now joined in on the craze called Polyvore!

Just imagine how fun it is to put together an entire outfit where everything goes together perfectly, and money is no object? Although I am happy to say though that my first collection turned out to be pretty afforable. The best part is that there are direct links to stores selling the products, which makes purchasing your finds incredibly easy.

One of my favorite color combos is red and blue.  I'm not into matchy-matchy, mostly just putting together things that coordinate well.  So last but not least, here is my first collection :) Perfect for dining seaside.


She Sells Seashells by the Sea Shore





Don't forget tomorrow is once again Wordless Wednesday!
Be sure to stop back and link up your WW photos!
I always return the ♥ by linking back!!


Have a great day :)


xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Loving this ensemble!!! And I have that camera necklace!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really trying to avoid that site too. I've got enough computer addictions on my plate right now lol. I love the red and blue color combo too. Great summertime outfit!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.