.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 4, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds...

the magic of summer ...


“Summer’s filled with breaking the rules, standing apart, ignoring your head, and following your heart.”
~Unknown

Since I live in NH and go through the four seasons, summer is extra special here.  When it begins you feel as though it will never end, the days will always be warm, the sun will always shine. You can go swimming at 8am, and take a walk at sunset at 8pm.  You can eat ice cream for dinner, and for breakfast too.  You can sleep with the windows open and listen to the rain.  You can dream about what you want to do before the cool breezes of September blow upon you.

This now brings me to my introduction of this weeks Fabulous Friday Finds ~  Swimsuits!
After going through thousands (and this is no joke) of listings on Etsy for swimsuits, I finally narrowed down  my selections to the nine shown below. Eight of them are handmade vintage-inspired, and one of them is actually vintage.  Bet you can't tell from the photos which is which? 

As usual each photo is numbered, and the direct link to each shop is listed below the collage.  

Enjoy :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love them all! I think I must own #6 though! The #9 suit is awesome too. Reminds me of a Raggedy Ann number :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing a swimsuit like nobody else has. Everywhere you go most of the suits you see look so much alike. This is a pretty way to stand out!

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.