.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 18, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds!





"The artist one day falls through a hole in the brambles, and from that moment he is following the dark rapids of an underground river which may sometimes flow so near to the surface that the laughing picnic parties are heard above."


Who doesn't love a picnic? 
Whether on the beach or in a meadow, 
food just seems to taste so much better outdoors.  

In celebration of the beautiful picnic weather ahead of us, I have chosen a picnic theme for my "Fabulous Friday Finds" post this week.  As usual each item is an Etsy find, with a mixture of handmade and vintage. If you'd like to see more from a particular seller/artisian, each photo is numbered and all the links are listed below the collage. 


Enjoy :)




Has this inspired you to plan your own picnic?
Do you have a favorite picnic spot?
My first picnic of the season has to be at the beach :)


Happy Friday!

xo,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. I love the themes you come up with each week! I am so excited for picnic weather. We finally got our patio furniture out of storage and have been eating dinner outside all week. I just love this time of year!

    #7 Fondant toppers are so cute! I never did learn how to play Chinese Checkers though. Looks kind of confusing!

    Have a great weekend Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The theme is beautiful. No beaches around here, I wish there was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeee all of these... I miss playing Chinese Checkers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great theme....definitley puts me in the mood for a picnic!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.