.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 25, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds...

As the weather grows warmer so does my appetite for ice cream. This time of year is always difficult for me because I'm usually trying to eat healthy, but at the same time all I can think about is ice cream! Especially when everyone in my home is always checking the freezer to see what kind we have. 

 Every week when I go shopping I try to steer clear of the ice cream freezers, but I usually can't resist. Occasionally when I do resist the temptation, I hear a lot of complaints from every other person living in my home. 

The other little problem I have is that I love using my ice cream maker during the summer. It makes the best-tasting, most natural ice cream. Your able to put whatever you like into it, and it's always fun experimenting. I've made Strawberry, Blueberry, Coconut, and Chocolate Peanut Butter. And there's many other flavors I have yet to attempt! 

At this point, if you haven't already looked below, you can probably guess what my Fabulous Friday Finds post is all about this week - Ice Cream!! 

I figured how fun would it be to host an ice cream party, and to be able to find all you need (besides the ice cream of course) on Etsy. And boy did I find some fabulous things!! As usual I have chosen 9 items from which are a mix of handmade and vintage. I then made a collage with each item numbered, and put the direct link to each Etsy shop below the collage if you'd like to visit a particular shop. 

 Enjoy :)

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. I love ice cream too. I hope I am invited to the ice cream party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolate dipped cones are an awesome idea! I am so going to have to make them this year.

    So, I am a little jealous that you have an ice cream machine and I don't. So, I propose we trade for a bit. My cotton candy maker for your ice cream maker. Deal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you are Beth!

    Theresa that sounds like a great idea! There's so many cool little machines out there you just can't buy 'em all, so trading is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ice cream!! I have been wanting to get an ice cream maker forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should Julie!! It's exciting for kids too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I scream You scream We all scream for Ice Cream, giggle. Love this! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop and for your bloggy friendship xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ice cream!

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the ideas! I'm a new GFC follower from a blog hop. I would love if you came on over and followed me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to have an ice cream machine for sure, it's our favorite summer treat!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.