.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 22, 2012

One down, Two to go!

Today my blog post is all about my boy Zachary. I guess he's really a grown up boy now, which is why I don't blog about him very often. He pretty much does his own thing these days, but I finally have a reason to post his photo all over and talk about him. 

 This past weekend Zachary had two big events, one right after another. The first was his girlfriend's senior prom, and the second was his own graduation from college. 

It was nice to see him all dressed up in his tux on Friday, and even nicer seeing him in his cap and gown on Saturday. It's also crazy to think that 20 years ago when I was graduating from college myself, I was holding this boy as a newborn in my arms. 

 I guess it's safe to now say "One down, two to go"! Next year Taryne will be a high school senior, and Autumn will be a big third grader lol. So I guess what I should really be saying is "One down, and a looooong way to go"...







This last photo is my favorite, with all three of my children together :)

Don't forget to stop back later this afternoon for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party!!!
Should be up and running right around noontime.
So get your photos ready, and come link up :))


xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Zachary!! You have every reason to be a proud mom. The photos are all great!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.