My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

May 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ...

... Attached



Happy Wordless Wednesday! 
Join the fun and link up below! 
I always return the Linky Love :)

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

23 comments:

  1. This just goes to prove that kids don't need fancy toys with all the bells and whistles to have fun. A good old fashion homemade cape will provide them with so much enjoyment they will zonk out in the grass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true Theresa! Although this is actually Autumn's "blankie" that my sister-in-law made for her before she was born :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so happy and free...and having so much fun...even if it's a blanket attachment ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...someone's gonna sleep well tongiht. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so fun! She looks very happy! Aww

    ReplyDelete
  6. the happiness of the child is the most beautiful gift for parents. Greetings from Romania.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like it was fun! Hope you had a great mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, she loves her blankie! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes she LOVES her blankie! Don't tell her I posted these photos or said that though lol.

    Thanks for all who've linked up and commented!! I appreciate it :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of the pics! I am the newest follower! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great snapshots! So fresh & free in feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from Jamaica Paula,
    Lovely shots! She was clearly having fun! Thanks for hosting. I have added a link and am now a new Follower of your Blog. Have a good Wednesday.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who needs toys when this girl has a cool blanket!

    Thank you for linking up sweetie great pictures x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some of my best times growing up involved some old dust sheets and a few blankets while we played in the garden. Fab pictures.
    I found you via the linky at Our Footprints On The World. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a fun afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Imagination is the perfect accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all so much to everyone who has linked up and left a comment for Wordless Wednesday!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Exactly the way a beautiful, spring day should be spent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL, looks like love to me! Sorry I took so long to visit you back, but happy late Wordless Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. No problem Michelle! WW blog hopping takes LOTS of time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute shots! Thanks for sharing!

    I still have mine - pretty beaten up and stuffed in a drawer somewhere.

    My sister actually still sleeps with hers and she is almost 50 yrs old - lol!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula