.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 11, 2012

Creative Crush ...

This weekend was super busy with softball activities and a graduation party.  
In between the busyness I was working to finish up an Etsy order for my Little Birdie Thank You Notecards. I've also been working on my Tinted Mason Jar Re-Do Project, which I must say is beginning to stress me out a bit. 

After this week is over I will be ready to enjoy summer vacation with the kids, and to begin some NEW projects.   I already know what my first summer crafty adventure is going to be.  My newest creative crush is on fringe banners!! I discovered a DIY on one of my fav blogs {Dear Lizzy} for the cutest Fringe Banners.  They are pretty, inexpensive, and they seem easy to make.  They are great for parties, showers, or to display a inspirational word, or your child's name.  {I'm now also envisioning adding fringe around the bottom of my beach umbrella.  Now that would be cute! At least I'm thinking so!}


Photo coutrtesy of  elizabethkartchner.com
  
What projects do you have planned for the summer?

***
A look ahead to what's included in this week's posts ...

♥ I'm finally giving up, and will show you the results of my Tinted Mason Jar Re-Do.

♥ Come join me on Wednesday for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party!
You can link up your WW photos, and discover some cool new blogs.

♥ And of course Friday will be my usual "Fabulous Friday Finds" post!
What will the theme be this week ???

Have a Lovely Day,

xo,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. I've never tried a fringe banner before! Can't wait to see yours! My list of summer projects is staggering......but what I'll actually get done is a whole different story! Mostly, I hope to get to some of those wire spools I posted about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to organize and work on nearly finished projects. I get distracted with new projects nearly all of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danni your spool craft looks like a great craft to try!!

    Gloria I know all about getting distracted by new projects! I have materials for a bunch of projects already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The banner is different. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so digging that banner too! I'm envisioning an awesome one I could make for our 4th of July party! Great idea! I can't wait to see the one you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working on some CHA projects now ... and can't wait to see your jars!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth yes the banner is different!! But fringe is trendy right now. I'm an 80's girl so I know all about fringe :)

    Theresa the 4th of July is a great theme for a banner!! I think I may do an encouraging word meant for myself :)

    Theresa that's awesome that your doing a project for CHA!! Can't wait to see what it is :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.