.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 8, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...



Summer vacation has begun for many of you already.  My kids still have one week of school left before our's begins, and I can't wait! We are already planning things such as trips to the lake, the ocean, strawberry picking, blueberry picking and lot's of ice cream eating!

To get the party started, this weeks "Fabulous Friday Finds" theme is all about the beach! I have chosen nine essentials for a day at the beach.  The best part about these items is that they can all be found on Etsy! This week there's a mixture of handmade and vintage items. 

Each item is numbered, and you will find the direct link to each shop below the collage.

Enjoy :)




Which item do you like best?  
What can you not do without at the beach? 
I absolutely LOVE unique sunglasses, so I have to chose those as my top must-have item!

{You may have noticed that this week I tried a new collage style.  Not sure how I like it compared to the standard collage.  What do you think? This is the largest I can make it without part of it being cut off.}

{I have a little update on my mason jar do-over ~ I have begun the project, but not quite sure what the final result is going to be yet.  I'm a bit scared, but within the next few days I will be ready to share the results!}

Happy Friday!!

xo,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

13 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeee them all! And loving the new collage look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog ;) Found you on Friendship fridays. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance ;) Have a great weekend!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Julie TW!! I wish it were larger but other than that it's pretty neat :)

    Julie M thanks so much for the follow!! I'm now off to visit your blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature!! I have that tote bag in several colors/sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for the feature in your lovely blog! Christian Dior Sunglasses belongs here!

    Happy Sales to YOU ALL!

    Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I found you via the blog hop and just added myself to your followers! Maybe you could follow back? :) Also I wanted to invite you to come enter a huge Steve Madden giveaway I'm having right now!!
    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much lady!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/06/steve-madden-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the beach! I love those oversized sunglasses, but I have such a round face, I could never pull them off.

    I think an oversized beach tote is a must also! It's such a pain trying to carry everything without one!

    Have a great weekend Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun group. I'm all about the giant shades, myself. Thanks for giving my Over the Top sunhat a feature! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All very nice. I don't have a beach close by. I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those hats are my fav; I agree sunglasses are a must and sunscreen, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments :)

    Hope your all enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I just love the market tote! Found you on Friendship Friday and I'm your newest Linky Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. can';t make a wrong choice!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.