.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 15, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Sometimes it is difficult to come up with a nice gift idea for Father's Day.  Unless the Dad your buying for has a collection or a hobby, it's not easy to come up with new or unique ideas each year.  Personally I hate giving someone the same type of gift twice, or at least too close together.  An example of this would be that if I give my Dad candy for his birthday, then I cannot give him candy again until at least a year later.  That's just one of my quirks :)

So this week's theme is all about Dads! I decided to see what cool handmade gifts for men there were on Etsy.  Normally when I think handmade, manly items don't come to mind.  So my challenge this week was to come up with my usual nine items, thinking it would be a very difficult task, but boy was I pleasantly surprised with all that was available! There is something for EVERY Dad out there! 

Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each Etsy shop is listed below the collage.  

Enjoy! 






Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Those are some very unique gifts for dad. I am sure most dads would love a Chevron striped necktie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome!! I am LOVING that clock in the middle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Emergency Moustache corkscrew is divine! Love it!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't drink wine, but if I did, I'd love to have that moustache cork screw! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth I just laughed at your comment! Ok so maybe I chose gifts that I think I would like myself if I were a man lol. But what's wrong with that really??

    Julie that clock is pretty cool! As soon as I saw it I knew I was including it :)

    Lydia and Theresa I love all the mustache products these creative people come up with, and this one is pretty unique :)

    Have a great weekend all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin the snoopy typewriter decal especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do LOVE Snoopy myself!! He's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.