.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 22, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Welcome to Friday! 

This week's "Fabulous Friday Finds" post is all about the
 magical, mystical, mythological, and beautiful creatures we call 

...Fairies

What child has never wondered if fairies truly exist? Of course we pretend that they do, such as with the Tooth Fairy.  It's fun to create a sense of wonder within a child's innocent mind.  A short time in life where such things can exist.

This week I have found nine magical Etsy creations all about fairies.  Each item is pretty and irresistable!

Each item is numbered and below the collage is a direct link to each shop if you'd like to pay them a visit.

Enjoy :)






XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee fairies and loving all your finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my magic, that spoon is precious. Can you imagine hiding it in the silverware drawer and letting children find it. How special. :)

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fairies and I do believe in them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think fairies are real too! Except the tooth fairy of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one makes me so happy! I think this is my favorite Fav Friday Finds yet! I love fairies! Everything seems so special and magical about them. It's fun to pretend they exist or even just dress up as one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! Feel free to link up your Etsy shop on our Handmade Market page anytime!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute collection! Thanks for including my spoon! They have become VERY popular...fairy gardens are so much fun! AND, perfect for ALL ages ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This fairy post turned out to be a good pick for me this week! Glad you all enjoyed and thank you for the sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.