.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 2, 2012

Forecast ... Rain

I know that we need it, and it makes everything more green and lush, but still I prefer a sunny weekend. I have plenty to keep me busy inside, and the rain will keep me there doing what I really should be doing instead of sitting out in the sun reading, going for a walk, or driving around with the windows open enjoying the warm air.


                                This is what my weekend plans include - laundry, Etsy orders and...


Taryne's Piano Recital


Hopefully beginning my Mason Jar Disaster Do-Over!

I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday.  Next week I'll have a bunch of photos to share, possibly a recipe, and definately the results to my Mason Jar Disaster Do-Over!!  

xo,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend despite the rain! LOVING the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie!! Hope your weekend is lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain or sunshine you have a great weekend. You are the one in control to make it a really good one. Close the shades... forget the house work... sit by the lamp and have a good read... even if it is for a few minutes it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right Jillian! I shouldn't let the weather bother me. I think I will read at least a little today :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. It rained here all day Friday and is raining again right now.

    Have a good weekend in spite of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You too Beth! I'm getting close to naptime now lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i def HATE when it rains during the summer time! i try to enjoy all the sunny days as much as i can!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to enjoy them too! I'd rather have the bad weather be during the winter when your indoors a lot anyways.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.