.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 14, 2012

Fringe Banner

After posting a link to a Fringe Banner DIY the other day I decided I just had to make one right away.  Of course I didn't have enough materials, but I was so excited that I just went with what I did have, and made a small one to start.

I ended up using tissue paper, letters from my scrapbooking stash, and I added a crepe paper ruffle along the top.  I actually think the ruffle is the best part of the whole thing :)

Mine looks nowhere as nice as the one on the DIY, but it definately shows my style!
Colorful with contrasting colors, and a bit quirky like me!
























I still have a bunch of projects in the works, but now that school is almost finished for the summer, I feel like I need get moving or it'll be fall before I have a chance to actually start any of them. Hope you all have a great day! Remember to stop back tomorrow to see what theme I've chosen this week for my "Fabulous Friday Finds" weekly post!

 XO,




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. Girl, give yourself more credit. I actually like yours better than the original you posted. It's much more colorful and fun! Very appropriate for summer, I think!

    I know what you mean about school being out and not getting anything done. I have a list of things I want to work on, but the kids keep dragging me to the pool and have massive amounts of summer stuff to do, they keep getting pushed back. I find myself praying for a rain day soon lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a beautiful job with the banner. It is colorful and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is AMAZING!!! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! very creative and took some time I bet ~~ thanks, ^_^ ( A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! very creative and took some time I bet ~~ thanks, ^_^ ( A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, with these bright colors, I am just happier by looking at it:) Too too cool! Thank you for sharing at Freedom Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That banner is gorgeous! You did a wonderful job with it. I'm going to share it on Google+ right now!

    Thanks so much for sharing this post at my Say G'day linky party! This week's linky is now live and I am very excited to invite you to a Social media linky party that I will be hosting on July 14. The details are all at the blog if you would like to join in.

    Best wishes for a wonderful weekend,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Evelyn and Natasha!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.