.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 24, 2012

NO RULES Sunday Blog Party !!!

This past weekend I've been thinking a lot about expanding my blog network, and seeing who else is out there in the blogosphere!  

I began by "Googling" blog hops, link parties etc., but each party I discovered had rules, rules, rules which I couldn't completely follow through with.  I'm a play by the rule's kinda girl, so I won't just add my link to get it out there.  

As I became a bit discouraged about this whole thing, I had an idea.  Why not host a blog linkup party with NO RULES!  Woohoo!


 If my experiment works out I may make this a weekly blog party.  I really have no idea what the results of this will be, but why not join the fun and find out?!  This party will be open till noontime on Tuesday afternoon.

I can tell you that if you follow me in any way  (GFC, LF, Pinterest, FB, Twitter etc) and would like a follow back, please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab my blog button.



Life as we know it by Paula

 But you don't really have to do anything you don't feel like doing!  How great is that?!

Ok, ready, set, PARTY!

XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea. I get lost when I try and follow some of the rules at other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ? appeared under my link where I put a ♥, who knew it would do that? :-)
    Hi, Paula and this is a fun idea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I'm game! Thanks for hosting a simple party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love no rule blog hops :) This is so cool of you to host one this week! I too get confused when there are mass amounts of rules to follow. Don't want to get deleted, you know!

    Thanks and I look forward to linking up with you again!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.