.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 29, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky! #2

Welcome to the weekend! It's time to get this party started with my new blog party with absolutely NO RULES! 

 If my experiment works out I may make this a weekly event. I really have no idea what the results of this will be, but why not join the fun and find out?!

I can tell you that if you follow me in any way GFC, LF, Pinterest, FB, Twitter etc) and would like a follow back, please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab my blog button. 
(Code is on the left sidebar :) 

Time to link up and party on!
The party will be open til midnight on Sunday :)




XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Your welcome! Although it's not having the best turnout is it? Maybe it's because there are no rules so there's no incentive? Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following! And I'm happy to link up! Thanks for hosting no rules! Then we don't come upon it and have the pressure of conjuring up a post to fit a theme :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Lori! We'll see how this turns out. Maybe each week there will be more entries, or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it! Sorry I missed it! I would have loved to link up. My husband had us running all weekend so I missed quite a bit not being online :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all who linked up! I hope this party grows. I'm going to keep it up each weekend and see how it goes :))

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.