.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 5, 2012

Rainy Day Collection ...

Where I live in New England we have been dealing with many drab, dreary, rainy days. I decided it would be nice to have a collection of pretty, rain-friendly clothing. I own nothing of the sort, but would wear this ensemble in a heartbeat. It would certainly lift my spirits and brighten my day :) 

 My favorite item in this collection has to be the umbrella. I love fun umbrellas, not that you can tell by the broken down ugly ones I normally carry lol. But it's always nice to dream ...

Rain, Rain, Go Away...




Does anyone out there actually own a gorgeous rain collection?  I don't think I've ever known anyone who does.  Maybe it's just where I live, or maybe it's just impractical??  


Don't forget to stop back later today for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party!  You can link up your WW photos, and I will be sure to return the ♥ if you have a linky on yours!!


Happy Day :)
xo,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. I like the rain ensemble too, very chic and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own anything for the rain, except an umbrella. I do love the look though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) Someday I will own my own rain stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, if I owned this collection i would be walking in the rain alllllll the time!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.