.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 26, 2012

Scrumptiously Swedish !!

I absolutely love browsing through photos of children's room designs. Even though I am pretty crafty myself, I am not all that talented in the decorating department. It always amazes me how one can come up with such gorgeous spaces! 


I seem to gravitate towards the same type of style which includes lots of color against white, or another simple background with detailed, whimsical touches. As I look through my pins on Pinterest I can clearly see this style.   

A style I now call "Scrumptiously Swedish".
Why you ask?  Because all these spaces were 
designed in Sweden! Not sure what the "official" 
name of this style would be, but I LOVE it!


Below are a bunch of my favorite Swedish spaces I have come across. I just can't get enough! Every item in each of these spaces is drool-worthy!  If you love these as well, I invite you to pin away!!


 Photo source spearmintbaby.com





Photo courtesy of apartmenttherapy.com






Photo source bonjourvintage.wordpress.com




Photo courtesy slcd.co.uk.com






Photo courtesy spearmintbaby.com















Photo courtesy of minipiccolini.com






Photo courtesy spearmintbaby.com


Hope you enjoyed my gorgeous finds!
Which is your favorite? 
Choosing is a difficult choice :)

Be sure to stop back later on this afternoon for my 
Wordless Wednesday blog party!!
Each week I have lot's of fun seeing 
what you all have to share! 



XO,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are all AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all but my favorite is the last one with the baby crib in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such great children's spaces! I love them! By the way, I'm your newest follower here and on Bloglovin'! Can't wait to visit again!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.