.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 21, 2012

Thursday Favorite Things ...


Happy Day All! I'm excited to announce that today I am the co-host for one of my most favorite weekly blog hops around!  It is called "Thursday Favorite Things", and is run by Katherine from Katherine's Corner. I was fortunate to come across her lovely blog one day, and have met many new friend's through her.

Blog hops are such a wonderful way to connect with other bloggers, and make new bloggy friends.  If you've never blogged yourself you may think that blogging is an activity done in isolation, but it is NOT! There are so many wonderful people out there in the blogosphere with similar interests and activities.  

Blogging isn't just about putting your words out there, but about communicating with others by sharing ideas and advice etc.  I've even heard a story about two bloggy friends who nervously met in person, but ended up having a great time together!

If this all sounds fun to you read on! .....





Thursdays Favorite Things Hop is where you can link your favorite post to share with old and new followers, or write a post about your favorite things!

 Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few: 

  • You must follow Katherine's Corner.. If you’re a new follower, please let her know and she’ll follow back. Please also follow my blog,  Sincerely, Paula too before you start hopping. 
  • Leave a comment when you follow so we all know you stopped by
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs only please.
  • Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go.
  • Leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit and follow so they know you stopped by.

Now hop on and share your favorites. 
If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page please just grab the linky code. Or if you would like to be a co-host please contact Katherine *participants who link up will be sent weekly reminders of this wonderful hop*

 Please grab the hop button to share with others, you can copy and paste the image with a link to KatherinesCorner.com OR grab the code from Katherines Corner it's on her right sidebar. It’s always nice to have the hop button on your post. But it IS NOT mandatory.

Happy Hopping!!!
Looking forward to making many new friends :)


XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being my co host this week. What a lovely post. I am grateful for our bloggy friendship xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for co-hosting. I'm linking up this week and am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for co-hosting this week - I'm now following you. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for co-hosting!!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being co-host of Thursday Favourite Things Paula! I have had a similar experience with blogging. Have a wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for co hosting this week. I am now following via Linky:) I am loving the pictures of the fishing day:) So reminds me of great times with my daughters when they were little. Have a super weekend.

    PS I would love to invite you to share any of your favorite posts tomorrow at Freedom Fridays Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hop with you! You new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for co-hosting! I'm your newest follower, and so happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for co-hosting this fun & inspiring party. I'm new to your blog & also a new follower.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula,
    I'm a new follower. Nice to "meet" you through Katherine's Corner blog hop linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Katherine's Corner blog hop and try to link up each week. I find so many great recipes and craft ideas on there every week.

    I also agree, blogging isn't something one does in isolation. I have met so many wonderful ladies in the 9 months that I have been blogging. I think I could be friends with them if they all lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aloha,
    Stopping by to say 'hi' and to follow along through the Thursday hop. It's so very nice to meet ya.

    If you're up for a bit of a ride, we're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com... come over anytime...

    xo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooops...
    Nicole
    from localsugarhawaii.com =)

    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a new follower.. Love your blog

    hanizeyecandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much to all my new followers, and especially to Katherine for letting me be her co-host this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Paula,

    I am your newest follower. Thanks so much for co-hosting the blog hop. Hope you can return a follow.

    Nicole weaver
    Trilingual Children's Author
    http://nicole-weaver.com
    http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com
    http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great to meet you from the hop! Love your Etsy picks above too:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Courtney and Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.