.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 26, 2012

A Little Bit of Inspiration ...

We all need it sometimes, and I thought today would be the perfect day to spread it around. 

 Along with Pinterest came all kinds of new craft ideas, decorating ideas, and recipes. But another thing I've discovered is all the quotes, and inspirational phrases that are shared. 

 When I'm feeling a bit down or tired and would just love to go to bed and pull the covers over my head, reading some of these quotes has done wonders in making me feel stronger, and more self-assured. 

 After all life is what YOU make of it, isn't it?

So read on and be strong...

















Have a great day and be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what theme I've chosen for my "Fabulous Friday Finds" post!!

If your new to my blog, this is when I choose a theme, search Etsy for nine handmade, repurposed and/or vintage items which fit this theme, then create a collage which I showcase here. There's always a direct link to each shop if you'd like to see more from a particular artist. 

I'm also always looking for new theme ideas, or items to be featured. If you have an idea for a theme, or your an Etsy seller with an item you'd like to be considered for a feature, just send me a message! I'd love to hear from you! 

Also beginning Friday evenings and lasting through the weekend, is my new "No Rules Blog Party"! This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! No rules to tie you down. (Of course if you follow me or comment I ALWAYS return the ♥).

Each weekend the party has been growing a little bigger. Please help me make this party a success by linking up with me!

Thank You!


Photobucket

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I love the quotes, especially the one about growing older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are excellent, good reminders ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these. There is one in particular that I really needed to read today! It's amazing how a few words or quotes can change your thinking on things, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all these quotes. You can read a bunch and instantly feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE inspirational quotes and just pinned a few of these! Glad you found me and now I am following you too:)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.