.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 13, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

                    

                   
Happy Friday!
  
Each week I choose a theme, search Etsy for nine fabulous items which fit this particular theme, create a beautiful collage, and showcase it here on my blog on Fridays.  

This week I've chosen items in the contrasting colors of teal and yellow.  This color combo is a bit unexpected, but summery and fun.  It is certainly one of my favorite color combos! Notice that my blog button is teal and yellow :)  

This week each item is either handmade, or vintage (I bet you can tell just by looking :)  Every item is numbered, and direct links to each Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular artist.

Enjoy :)





Do you have a favorite, unexpected color combo?
I'd love some new ideas!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 


Be sure to stop back at 12PM EST today for week four of my 
"NO RULES Weekend Blog Party"!  This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! No rules to tie you down. 
{Of course if you follow me or comment I ALWAYS return the ♥.}



XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so beautiful. Wonderful combination Paula! I like a variety of combinations - blue and white, red and white etc. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee them all!! I want that sewing machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal and Yellow are very pretty together. I am also a fan of pink and yellow. It always reminds me of strawberry lemonade :)

    Of course, there is the popular pink and brown and blue and brown combos, but I think too many people gravitate towards those that it just doesn't have the wow factor for me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the looks of the teal purse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments ladies!! I'm already thinking about next weeks post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. I also shared my giveaway since my giveaway is so like your blog Party no rules.
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Evelyn, I'm on my way to your blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.