.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 20, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Happy Friday!! 

I'm back again with another installment of "Fabulous Friday Finds"! If your a new reader I'll fill you in on what "Fabulous Friday Finds" is all about. 

Each week I choose a theme, search Etsy for nine fabulous items which fit this particular theme, create a beautiful collage, and showcase it here on Friday. What treasure's have I found this week? Read on to find out ...

While the weather is 
warm let's take a trip


"The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?"

Source: Classic Disney Soundtrack 

This week each chosen item is either handmade or repurposed. Every item is numbered, and direct links to each Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular artist.

Enjoy :)




Be sure to stop back at 12PM EST today for week five of my 
"NO RULES Weekend Blog Party"!  

This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! No rules to tie you down. {Of course if you follow me or comment I ALWAYS return the ♥.}

XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. HOW AWESOME is that Mermaid RING!?!?!?!!? Loveeeeeeeeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection! and I LOVE that ring! I've been playing around with beach glass this summer, and that is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ring is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I was so excited to join your hop and then I realized it was for etsy shops? Ooops sorry and feel free to delete my link.

    Aloha and happy weekend to ya. Stopping by from Epic Char's hop and wanted to invite ya to join me at localsugarhawaii.com for the ride, and today and every Friday for our ALOHA Friday HOP-- it's just one of those sweet gatherings with friends.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this weeks theme! That little mermaid ring ROCKS! And the starfish hair clip. Oh, I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for including my Under the Sea Ring =) it all looks so well put together! Love it

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.