.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Each week I choose a theme, search Etsy for nine fabulous items which fit this particular theme, create a beautiful collage, and showcase it here on Friday. What treasure's have I found this week? Read on to find out ...

Summer, the perfect time for a Hawaiian themed party! 

Traditionally called a luau party, the very first one was thrown in Hawaii by King Kamehameha II. Normally men and women were not allowed to eat together. This luau was a celebration where the King began to allow them to do so.

Today in Hawaii the locals still celebrate special occasions such as he birth of a child, and high school graduations with a luau. 

Vacation resorts have more elaborate luau's which I have yet to see myself.  But if your like me and don't have plans to travel to Hawaii anytime soon, you can throw a luau party of your own.  

This now brings me to my introduction of this weeks "Fabulous Friday Finds"...


This week each chosen item is either handmade or vintage. Every item is numbered, and direct links to each Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.

Enjoy :)





Be sure to stop back at 12PM EST today for week six of my 
 "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party"! 

 This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! 
No rules to tie you down. 
{Of course if you follow me or comment 
I ALWAYS return the ♥.}

XO,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. How fun are all of these!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picnic bowls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fun! I actually had a hard time choosing from so many fun and coloful items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can;t see the linky sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/27/2012

    Ah... I love a Tiki Party! Thanks for featuring my bowls

    ~ Subtle Funk

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I long to go to a real luau in Hawaii. Great finds as always! That firehead torch is wild! If I had somewhere to put it I would be all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme choice, great finds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks!Thank you for including me set!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.