.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 10, 2012

Just a Bit of Wisdom ...

“Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it”

 Albert Einstein

I felt that today was the perfect day to share a bit of wisdom.
No, I don't have anything profound to share.
Just that this morning my daughter is having four wisdom teeth removed.
Although it's a common procedure, I still woke today feeling nervous.
Perhaps more nervous than she is.
Even as we get ready to leave the house, she is buzzing around happy.
That in itself calms me a bit ;)


Hope to see you back after 11 am this morning for Wordless Wednesday!
Come link up your posts and show me what you've got!

Have a lovely day!

XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. I hope things go well at the dentist's office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Following GFC from your blog party. Hope you return the follow! :)
    Hope the dentist visit went well... I totally dread going to the dentist... Ah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, poor thin! I still have my wisdome teeth, but my husband had his removed a few years ago. From the pain he went through, I hope I don't ever have to have mine pulled.

    Hope she is doing ok now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many things to see in the clouds. One part looks like a man with a face. See it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the surgery went well. Sending see beautiful thoughts her way!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh wisdom teeth.. that's a biggy. Eeek. Hope all goes well.
    I've linked up with my WW post. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sweet comments! My this is day 3 and my poor child isn't all that much better. I'm soooo worn out lol. But last night at 3:00 am she told me I'm a good mom, so that made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave I searched for the face, but all I could find was a dog lol.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.