.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 27, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #6

Welcome to the weekend! 

 It's time to let the fun begin starting with my new weekend blog party with 
 NO RULES

This is already Week #6, and the party has slowly been growing, therefore I've decided to make this a  permanent weekly event. So come on and join the fun each and every weekend!!  Yay!! The party will run from now til midnight on Sunday :)

 I can tell you that if you follow me in any way GFC, LF, Pinterest, FB, Twitter etc) and would like a follow back, please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

 If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab my blog button. 
(Code is on the left sidebar :)  I also do blog button trades.

Ready, Set, GO!




XO,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again! I am so happy you put the social icons on your blog. It makes sharing so much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Theresa, I finally realized I needed to do that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Happy weekend to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good blogs, thanks for sharing your followers with the rest of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting!
    Im your newest follower :)

    http://www.mrzperez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm Shasta from the LinkyHere team. Thank you for listing your party with us. I'm going to add it to more of our categories (DIY, blog hop, food) so you will get more exposure. Have a great weekend!

    Shasta
    LinkyHere.com Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!!
    I am a new follower

    http://www.elohveethree.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Shasta for adding my link to more categories!! So nice of you :)

    And thank you to all who have linked up and/or followed so far!!! Makes me super HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting hunny =] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paula this looks fun. Send me a reminder note and I will join in next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you enjoy visiting linkies, photo challenges, and blog hops - or if you host one of your own - please consider visiting here:
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2013/07/do-you-love-linky-parties.html
    Be sure to link your recurring hop under the day when it's normally posted.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paula,
    I would love it if you checked out my food, faith,and fitness blog, gracelaceandiron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.