.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 6, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky! #3

Welcome to the weekend! It's time to get this party started with my new blog party with absolutely NO RULES! 

This is already Week #3, and if the party continues to grow, this will become a permanent weekly event. So why not join the fun?!!

 I can tell you that if you follow me in any way GFC, LF, Pinterest, FB, Twitter etc) and would like a follow back, please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab my blog button. (Code is on the left sidebar :)  I also do blog button trades, where I will display your button on my blog if you reciprocate.   



 Finally it is now time to link up and party on! 
The party will be open til midnight EST on Sunday :)

Have a great weekend and I'll see you back on Monday!

XO,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me at your new party! I hope you can stop by and link up at my weekly say G'Day Saturday party! I'd be thrilled if you did!

    Best wishes for a lovely weekend.
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha! Thanks for linking up. I'm now off to your party to see when it begins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this party! I am your newest follower and grabbing a button right now. Would love it if you stopped by my blog! (It's under construction at the moment so pardon my dust.) Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Leslie!! I'm on my way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula! You are beautiful (great hair) and your blog is adorable! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. (I think via Natasha in Oz???) I linked up and am a new follower. Looking forward to reading more from you. A big hug and kiss from a kooky mama in Utah...mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you Aleisha! Your too kind :) If your kooky we'll get along just fine lol. (Maybe I should write poetry :)

    I'm now off to visit you and return the ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I can't wait to go visit these other blogs and find new friends. We love following you already. Thanks!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The loaded baked potato salad looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Lydia and Lorie!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.