.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 13, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky! #4

Welcome to the weekend! 

It's time to let the fun begin with my new blog party with absolutely NO RULES! This is already Week #4, and if the party continues to grow, this will become a permanent weekly event. So why not join the fun?!! 

 I can tell you that if you follow me in any way GFC, LF, Pinterest, FB, Twitter etc) and would like a follow back, please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

 If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab my blog button. (Code is on the left sidebar :) I also do blog button trades, where I will display your button on my blog if you reciprocate.


Finally it is now time to link up and party on! 
The party will be open til midnight EST on Sunday :)

Have a great weekend and I'll see you back on Monday!

XO,

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute! love it!
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I love this link party! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so very much for having me today! Hope your weekend is wonderful.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    PS I hope you can join me for my Social Media link up! The post is live now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting ;) I'm already following you via GFC and now, I'm also a Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Newsletter/G+ follower
    Have a nice week end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry not Newsletter but RSS ( I need to sleep lol, It's 4:40 AM )

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.