.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 16, 2012

Style Crush ...




Normally I'm not the "flowery" type.  
Yes I love real flowers, but flowery prints just sometimes annoy me.  That is until I began seeing the latest wave of products bursting with this  retro style print.  I'm not sure what it is about this particular craze, but I'm loving it!

Here's a look at some cool, 
NEW products featuring this style.  



iPhone Case
Photo via Stylehive.com






Dress
Photo via Modcloth.com




Wrapping Paper
Photo via jellyandblancmange.co.uk

 
Eyeglasses

Photo via asos.com






Sitting Area
Photo via apartmentsilike.wordpress.com




Criss-Cross Platform Heels
Photo via shoeperwoman.com





Floral Print Car
{I never imagined I'd find a car with this print, 
but here you go!}

Photo via tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

Have you fell in love with this flowery trend, 
or have you always loved flowery prints?
Or maybe you steer clear of all things flowery? Let me know!


Have a great week!

    XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Now I feel old.....since I was around for the first wave of this trend!! I guess because I loved it then and seemed to have a lot of it....I'm still tired of it. A little bit of floral goes a long way for me! It's pretty though and I do love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee all of these!! LOVING the glasses and the car!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go either way on the floral print. Some things I like, others make me cringe. I do love that sitting area! The shoes and glasses not so much lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I'm seeing this type of print everywhere too! Love the wrapping paper and sitting area; so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those prints remind me of the wallpaper designs when I was a child. lol If you wait long enough everything comes around again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So some of you hate this print but some of you love it :) It does look like wallpaper, and a little does certainly go a long way!

    What I love the most is the iPhone case. I must find myself one :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.