My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

July 17, 2012

Wordless Wednesday with Linky!

Me

Now it's your turn to show me you've got, wordless or not! Link up your photos below. 
 I always return the LinkyL♥VE!


XO,

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

21 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, you just look so relaxed! I love the oversized sunglasses! Great self photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice photo, cheeky too heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Theresa! And yes Steve I do have "cheeky" cheeks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a w/w hop! New follower =)
    Would love if you could stop by as well! Happy w/w!
    Carolyn
    www.cookinformycaptain.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture!! I love those sunglasses...definitely a pair I would wear hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real cool picture Paula! Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are toooooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you posted your name on the cute picture. I haven't figured out how to do clever stuff like that yet.


    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/07/wordless-wednesday-red-team-captain.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for stopping by to enter the Wordless Wednesday, I appreciate it!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to all who've linked up and/or commented for WW!!! Makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sassy! Love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a look, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you were having fun in the sun. Great sun glasses! Camera in one hand and glass o wine in the other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. new follower! love the WW pic ;) I gotta do that next time I think. show a little spunk.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice photo--love the Instagram look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for visiting Wordless Wednesday at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your photo this week! I hope to see you again soon.
    Have a great week,
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula