.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 14, 2012

Back to my previously scheduled program ...

Yesterday I had planned to share a few photos of my weekend mini vacation, but was completely distracted by Miley Cyrus' new hair.  If you haven't seen it yet click here for before and after photos she posted on Twitter.  I still don't know if I like it or not.

Anyways, back to my mini vacation.  We spent three fun days driving, sightseeing, amusement park visiting, pool swimming, river swimming, and restaurant eating. Autumn had a blast, and came home very tired. Actually so did I :)  

I didn't go crazy taking photos like I normally do, but here are a few of the good one's I did take -


Me and Autumn

Did you know you go faster if you stand on the gas pedal?

Giant snowman thingy.


River swimming!

Nicer sitting in the sun :)

What last-minute summer fun have you managed to get in before it's all over? Summer just goes by so fast here in New England, if you don't do it now, you'll have to wait til next summer.

Hope you all have a great day! Be sure to stop back after noontime today to link up your Wordless Wednesday photos!! I can't see what you all have to share this week!
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. How fun!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos showing you all having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Santa's Village. We actually have a Santa Claus, Indiana that's all decorated up like Christmas year round. I really want to vist it some day.

    Great photos! The river swimming looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! She's so pretty. :)

    We've had a few day trips to the beach and boardwalk, hopefully we can fit in a couple more before summer ends!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.