.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 10, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Each week I choose a theme, search Etsy for nine fabulous items which fit this particular theme, create a beautiful collage, and showcase it here on Friday. What treasure's have I found this week? Read on to find out ...

Here in New England picking apples in an orchard is a big thing. Towards the end of August is when apple season will begin.  This year apples will be ready 10 days earlier than usual, due to a warm spring . 

  Going to an apple orchard is a fun family activity, and many schools and groups take field trips to the orchard.  There's always hayrides out into the orchard, apple cider, and donuts. 

Then of course there's all the wonderful things you can make with the apples you've picked ~ apple pie, apple crisp, baked apples....and the list goes on!

So in the spirit of all things apple, I bring to you this week's Fabulous Friday Finds...

 Everything I've chosen this week is handmade.  Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.

Enjoy :) 





Be sure to stop back at 12PM EST today for week eight of my 
 "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" which continues to grow a little bigger each week!

 This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! 
No rules to tie you down. 
{Of course if you follow me or comment 
I ALWAYS return the ♥.}
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. These are all FABULOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee apples!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I hate saying goodbye to summer, I really look forward to apple season. There are always so many tasty recipes that involve apples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love apples and I too am waiting for the apple season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula - what a cool collection, so beautifully presented! Thanks for featuring me here :o) Love Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.