.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 17, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Each week I choose a theme, search Etsy for nine fabulous items which fit this particular theme, create a beautiful collage, and showcase it here on Friday. What treasure's have I found this week? Read on to find out ...

This week I've chosen a feel-good theme.  
Calm, serene, peaceful. 


"Happiness is essentially a state of going somewhere, wholeheartedly, 
one-directionally, without regret or reservation."William H. Sheldon

Happiness, something we all seek in life. 
It comes in many forms, which is different for each individual.  

This week all my finds are handmade.  Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.

So now relax, reflect, and enjoy :) 


                                                                       1}  Think Happy Thoughts Mug by Farizula on Etsy


              What do you feel true happiness is? 
      Is it completely attainable, or just an illusion?

                               
Be sure to stop back at 12PM US EST today for week eight of my 
 "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" which continues to grow a little bigger each week!

 This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! 
No rules to tie you down. 
{Of course if you follow me or comment 
I ALWAYS return the ♥.}
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful collection of happy things! Thank you for choosing my pattern to be included. I think happiness is a choice, really, so it is attainable. There is nothing more inspiring than seeing someone happy even in the midst of circumstances that would make others not want to get out of bed in the morning.

    Thanks again and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Such a lovely comment. I agree that happiness is a choice. Life is what you make of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome!! Off to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Paula, thanks so much for coming past my blog. Have become a follower as well :-) LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! your blog and I'm jumping on Etsy to select you as my <3 store XXXDani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I do think happiness is attainable. I also agree in that it's a choice, we should strive to create our own happiness and spread it around...celebrate the small moments! Love your quote choice, btw. Thanks so much for including my mini journal in this wonderful collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!
    this is such a lovely post. I agree with the others- Happiness comes from within, from contentment. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happiness is attainable. You can't just sit around and wait to be happy though, you have to work at it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nifty pins...Etsy is so much fun to surf...I gotta wonder how long you were searching before you were able to pull yourself away. :)

    I find I have a slight manic streak...So I guess I don't trust happiness as I should. So, while happiness is fun...a sense of peace seems a bit more sustainable (at least for me). Unless of course chocolate is involved (mmmmm chocolate) Chocolate = happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Friday Finds! Happy is what makes the world so lovely to live it :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.