.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

As soon there is a touch of fall in the air I 
begin to think about warmer fabrics, and cuddling 
up by the fire to stay warm. 

One of my favorite fall fabrics has always been corduroy. The first item the comes into my mind when I think about corduroy is corduroy pants.  I love how they look on others, but personally they just don't look or feel right on me. Even the newer styles with spandex just look awful.

Then I began wondering what else can be made from corduroy.  I couldn't really think of anything besides jackets and bags.  So off to Etsy I went where I typed the word "corduroy" in the search box, and this is where this week's Fabulous Friday Finds idea began to take shape. 

There were so many unique items made from this fabulous material that I had a hard time narrowing my choices down to just nine. Apparently corduroy is more versatile than I ever imagined!

This week the items I've chosen are either vintage, repurposed or handmade.  Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.

Enjoy!
   


Be sure to stop back at 12PM US EST today for 
week ten of my "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" 
which continues to grow a little bigger each week!

 This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! 
No rules to tie you down. 

Thanks so much
for your support :)
Photobucket
Today I'm linking up with these fun ladies!!

DearCreatives Weekend Ideas Inspirational Linkup!

Ohsoamelia
Freedom Fridays
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. These are all awesome!! I Am loving that hat in the middle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshiney yellow makes me smile :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall & corduroy. I have only made Santa pants & some kids clothes with it, but I'd love to get some & make a clutch like #4. I have a link up going on too. Drop by if you like I'd love to have you & I'll bbl.
    Theresa @ DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now off to stop by your linkup Theresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love corduroy too! I really like the hat and the wristlet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love corduroy, but thinking of it always makes me sad. I loaned my favorite pair of pants to a friend years back and she ripped them beyond repair. I never was able to find another pair like them.

    I am loving that hat though! If I could pull off a hat, that would be top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a surprise! So wonderful collection, thank you so much for including my leash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for following along with the first ever ‘Friday Chaos’. Hope you come back again next week.

    I have just reached my first milestone on my blog and I’m hosting a mini give away be sure to stop by and check it out!

    Look forward to seeing you again next week.

    Lotte xoxo
    http://www.bericebaby.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/bericebaby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the lovely comments :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm all over #5 and #7 ... they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't they Lea?! I love CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.