.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 20, 2012

Manic Monday Craft Share ...

Wow, it's Monday already. I have much to do, and I'm late getting my blog post up. Before I begin I wanted to thank everyone who linked up and/or left lovely comments over the weekend on my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 
Yay!! Makes me happy :)

What I have to share today is a yarn wrapped fall wreath I've been working on for some time.  I wanted to make one to list for sale in my Etsy shop, but I like it so much that I may just keep this one for myself ;)





I still can't believe that fall is on it's way...  
What have you been up to to prepare for fall?

Tomorrow I'll be back with an awesome, fun and colorful craft for older kids.  Autumn is loving this one, and she's very happy with the way it's turning out.

And be sure to join me tomorrow after NOON US EST, for my
Wordless Wednesday Blog Party!! Can't wait to see what you have to share this week :)

Have a wonderful day :)

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. You did an excellent job; this came out fantastic! Love the colors you chose! I'd keep it too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks terrific! I'm so sorry I missed your party I will try and link up this week xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath is so pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry we missed the link up! Jason had the past 4 days off, so computer time was almost non existant!

    Love that wreath! Can I ask, what is the best way to cut felt? I am just now getting into playing around with felt, and am having a terrible time cutting it nicely. Your wreaths always have beautiful felt cut outs. Do you just use really sharp scissors, or do I need some other kind of tool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! Theresa I left a comment on your blog answering your question :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is WOW BEAUTIFUL!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative and colorful Fall wreath ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Julie and Carol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty and will be perfect for the fall!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.